Building A, 1st floor
เปิดให้บริการตลอด 24 ชั่วโมง
66 (0) 3832-4111, 66 (0) 3832-0300 Ext. 1132-3,5900-3
Trauma Center at Samitivej Sriracha Hospital
Emergency Medical Services & Trauma Center
Samitivej Hospital Group has one of the leading trauma centers in Thailand, located at Samitivej Srinakarin. The center is less than thirty minutes from Suvarnabhumi Airportand is easily accessed from the main road, offering emergency medical assistance at a moment’s notice. The trauma center is equipped with the latest medical technology, and our staff are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including emergency ambulance teams, initiating definitive care at the accident scene, during transportation, and upon arrival at the hospital. At Samitivej Srinakarin Trauma Center, our services range from emergency care, inpatient service, rehabilitation, and crucially, our outstanding medical repatriation service.
Samitivej Sriracha Emergency Medical Services & Trauma Center provides 24 hours services for accident and emergency patients. Our team of specialized emergency medical units comprises of trained professionals, nurses and specialists along with modern medical equipment for accurate diagnostics. We are the first hospital in the Eastern region of Thailand to be qualified with international standards of practice from JCI.
- Emergency service for all medical needs, 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Ambulance service 24 hours a day with specially trained and experienced medical teams
- Personnel and equipment required for treating trauma patients in extremely critical condition
- Professional medical transportation services, including evacuation and repatriation through various modes of transportation, such as ground and air ambulances, medical escorts, and bedside-to-bedside transportation services for adults and children. Our medical team carefully monitors the patient from prior to departing their current location until they are safely in the hands of the receiving healthcare provider.
- Our trauma team has established protocol, specifically for the provision of prompt, high quality care to the critically injured trauma patient, known as ‘Code Trauma,’ that alerts all staff and related departments to prepare and immediately become available to care for a patient. These include the availability of CT scanners for immediate use with in-house radiologists for critical reading, preparation of the operating room within 30 minutes for emergency surgery with a fully qualified team of healthcare providers, and an inpatient department available to receive people immediately.
- Rehabilitation doctors to facilitate the recovery process, ensuring optimal outcome and highest quality of life
Our Facilities and Medical Technologies
- Around-the-clock care from highly qualified, board-certificated doctors who specialize in critical care
- Nurses and paramedics specially trained in trauma management
- 100 percent certification rate for all nurses in advanced cardiac life support in both the trauma center and on the transportation team
- Advanced medical equipment for resuscitation and critical care support
- Advanced close monitoring and surgical equipment within the trauma center as required for minor surgery
- Fully equipped ambulances equivalent to ICU or CCU with advanced medical equipment
- State-of-the-art diagnostic tools, including ER mobile ultrasound, CT scanner and MRI with radiologists available 24/7 for accurate diagnosis
Our Medical Team
Our specialists cover various subspecialties, including emergency medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, anesthesiology, dentistry, radiology, rehabilitation and geriatrics. Professors and international board-certificated trauma surgeons are available for consultation 24 hours a day. Our medical team includes:
- Surgeons whose expertise includes: general surgery, orthopedics, neurology, vascular surgery, cardiology, plastic surgery, facial bone surgery, urology, liver gastroenterology, colorectal surgery and much more.
- Nurses who are specially trained in advanced cardiac life support and advanced trauma life support, with years of experience in caring for critically ill patients
- Onsite emergency medical technicians (EMT) with certifications meeting national standards for treatment, and optimal transportation
- Injury prevention team, improving patient care by studying demographic data and statistics to promote safety within the community
Emergency call: 038-324111, 038-320300