Building A, 4th floor
เปิดให้บริการตั้งแต่เวลา 8.00 - 20.00 น.
038-320300 ต่อ 1421-2
Samitivej Esthetics Institute
Complexion, youthful exterior appearances and beauty of each individual usually refers to as soft and healthy skins that is unblemished and age-defying features. There are many factors attributing to the external appearance, such as, stress and the environmental effects, mainly pollutions that could affect the health of the skins.
The Samitivej Esthetics Institute at Samitivej Sriracha is committed to rejuvenating and maintaining the health of the skins for sustained youthful appearances. Our teams of doctors and specialists are experienced in beauty treatments with the state-of-the-art equipment to ensure best quality of practice. We are the experts in maintaining beautiful complexion, reduces aging lines and rejuvenating skins for youthful and natural looking complexions under many options to suit your desire beautiful self-image.
All our services are operated under international standards which has been certified under the international institution from JCI.
- Analyze and investigate abnormality of skins, hair and nails
- Screening and diagnosis of melanoma (skin cancer)
- Allergy grid tests
- Laser surgical procedures
- Laser skin rejuvenating procedures
- Skin exfoliation to reduce signs of aging and acne scars
- Wart treatment
- Hair removal
- Skin surgeries to remove moles and cysts
- Eliminations of blemishes from age related issues and sun related dark spots
- Cold compress
- Crystal facial scrubs
- STOP facial rejuvenation procedures
Equipment and medical technologies
- Collagen stimulation machine without pain and irritation
- Carbon dioxide laser machine to treat skin blemishes, moles and warts
- Tattoo removal laser machine
- Medio Star
- Diamond Peel to stimulate collagen buildup and reduce scar tissues
- Jet Peel to rejuvenate skins with oxygen
- Facial and eye masks with collagen to rejuvenate the areas
- Phonophoresis facial massage machine to add vitamins and nutrients into skins
- Iontophoresis stimulates and rejuvenates skins with low energy electricity
- MELA DEEP
Samitivej Sriracha Hospital is a JCI accredited hospital, we offer complete plastic surgery services and are ready to provide quality care for all interested patients. Our clients are a mix of locals, local expats and plastic surgery tourists traveling to Thailand from all over the world.
At the Plastic and Esthetic Surgery Institute, our qualified specialists from Board Certificated Plastic and Reconstructive surgeons performs a large selection of operations to help your outside look the way you feel on the inside with an excellence care on all surgical procedures. We specialize in breast surgeries such as breast augmentation, breast lift and breast reduction. Our plastic surgeons are also experienced in Face lift, body contouring procedures; body lifts surgeries after significant weight loss. We also do combination surgeries of breast, tummy and many other areas.
Our interdisciplinary team including Plastic and Reconstructive surgeons, nurses, anaesthesiologists, cardiologist, and other subspecialist will make sure of your safety.
Besides cosmetic surgeries, we also carry out a full range of reconstructive surgeries such as cleft-lip cleft palate or other congenital abnormalities surgeries. We pride ourselves in being able to make a positive difference in the lives of our patients.
Our Services include:
- Blepharoplasty(Eyelid Surgery)
- Chin Augmentation
- Face and Neck Lift(Rhytidectomy)
- Otoplasty (Ear pinning back)
- Lip reduction
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy)
- Breast reduction
- Breast reconstruction
- Male breast reduction (Gynecomastia)
Body contouring procedures
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck), Extended tummy tuck, Circumferential tummy tuck
- Thigh Lift
- Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)
- Liposuction (Traditional & Vaser Liposuction) to improve shape and body contour
- Wound care
- Burn care
- Scar Revision
- Excision biopsy and Skin cancer removal
- Fat Graft Surgery
- Reconstructive congenital abnormalities surgeries