- Neurology Center
- Eye Clinic
- サミティヴェートシーラチャー病院 内科
- Samitivej Allergy Institute
- Occupation Medicine Center
- Beauty Institute
- Digital Replantation
- Rehabilitation Center
- Orthopedic Center
- Surgery Center
- Kidney Center
Building C, 1st Fl.
เปิดให้บริการทุกวัน ตั้งแต่เวลา 07:00 - 20:00 น.
038-320300 ต่อ 4101-2
Internal Medicine Clinic at Samitivej Sriracha Hospital
As a leading provider of internal medical treatment in Thailand, Samitivej is proud to offer state-of-the-art technological equipment at our JCI-accredited hospitals. Our Internal Medicine Clinic is offers comprehensive, world-class care in everything from pulmonology to cardiology. We excel at offering highly specialized treatments for a vast array of diseases and internal medical conditions.
Although our medical equipment is second to none, the Internal Medicine Clinic at Samitivej Sriracha Hospital owes much of its long track record of success to its highly trained, internationally recognized physicians, specialists and nurses. We pride ourselves in finding doctors who are exemplary figures in their specific fields and who bring a wealth of experience to our team. We do not only aim to meet global standards; we aim to continue to exceed them.
At Samitivej Sriracha Hospital, we provide complete medical care services between 07:00 – 22:00 hr. by our experienced medical team in a wide variety of fields. We are also well equipped with modern medical facilities offering extensive diagnosis and treatments with highly skilled medical personnel. Samitivej Sriracha provides high quality in medical technologies and equipment under recognitions from JCI International Standards.
We offer diagnosis and treatment of all general medicine diseases and diseases in internal medicine subspecialties such as
- Internal medicine
Our Facilities and Medical Technologies
- 63 examination rooms
- Fully equipped treatment room
- Digital pulse meter and pulse analysis using modern equipment
- Pulmonary Function Test to test lung effectiveness
- Bronchoscope for examining inside of throat
- Modern equipment to diagnose diseases related to nervous system
- Bone mineral density measuring machine
- Mammogram machine
- Ultrasound machine
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging machine (MRI)
- Pathology department
- Computer X-Ray (Spiral CT Scan) capable of providing accurate 3D scans
- Laboratory for analysing blood and urine tests
- Oncology Unit that provides complete service for cancer and hematology patients
- Hemodialysis Unit that provides complete service for patients with chronic renal (kidney) failure.